Mô tả công việcThe role of the Club Floor Butler will be to accommodate the requests and needs of all guests on the Club Floor. The Butlers will be required to greet and check-in guests, make recommendations, advise and sell rooms and related services, check-out and bid farewell to guests, prepare and serve drinks, breakfast buffet, evening cocktails, prepare glasses, cutlery and chinaware for the Club Floor and assist guest in providing concierge services and handling fax machines, photocopiers, internet and computer usage.
The Butlers will act at all times in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel's policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive & competitive salary with high service charge.
- 02 months of probation with Full salary & Service charge
- Clear career development plan with many engaging training courses (local & international)
- Wonderful working environment with the professional team.
- Annual vacation, Annual health check, Insurance, and other welfare as in Labor Law
Yêu cầu công việcQUALIFICATIONS:
• Education: High school diploma or its equivalent. Bachelor degree or higher in related field preferred.
• Experience: Experience in front desk work and guest room management preferred
• Experience: Experience in hotel restaurant services preferred
• Credentials: Guest services certificates preferred
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must have fluent English skills to serve guests and make reports
• Must be a good communicator. Must be able to train and make reports.
• Must show basic computer and electronics proficiency such as with MS Word.
• Must possess basic knowledge about food and beverages.
• Must know and understand company regulations and applicable laws regarding hotel management.
• Opera, Cashiering & F&B Services Knowledge
• Must possess expert knowledge on the F&B menu
• Must be able to use devices and equipment in the restaurant
• Positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards.
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
• Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on your own.